- Tiaras and Pearls only uses safe professional paints that are child friendly and poly glitters that are safe for cosmetic use. All of our paints are water based, and they have anti-bacterial / hypoallergenic properties which are specifically designed for use on the face.
- It is essential for parents/guardians/adults to inform Tiaras and Pearls if a person has sensitive skin before we paint them. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians/adults to inform us of anything that may mean that a person cannot be painted. Tiaras and Pearls may be able to offer an alternative such as hand or arm painting.
- Tiaras and Pearls will not be held liable/responsible for any person who may have an allergic reaction to our paints/equipment at any time.
- For sanitary reasons, Tiaras and Pearls reserves the right to refuse to paint any person(s) we feel should not be painted, such as those who are sick with colds, cold sores, conjunctivitis, or open wounds. Tiaras and Pearls will not paint anyone who has an apparent skin complaint eg: Impetigo, Eczema, Chicken Pox, Cuts, and Bruises. We also reserve the right not to paint what we consider to be offensive symbols or subjects.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for their own children and are expected to stay with them at all times. Tiaras and Pearls staff are not child minders and therefore, will not accept liability/ responsibility for anything that happens to a child during a party and/or service.
- To protect the hygiene of all concerned, Tiaras and Pearls asks that we are presented with a clean face/area to paint, thus enabling us to check that it is safe to proceed with painting. Wipes are available to be used by parents/guardians, however, Tiaras and Pearls will not accept liability/responsibility for any adverse reactions caused.
- All sponges are washed at high temperatures in the washing machine before re-using them. Anyone with an allergy should check brand usage first as Tiaras and Pearls will not accept liability/responsibility for any adverse reactions caused.
- Tiaras and Pearls will maintain a professional attitude at all times and be sensitive to each person’s needs.
- Tiaras and Pearls will always try to maintain a hazard free and safe area in which to work.
- Tiaras and Pearls insists that our products are not touched by the public at any time to ensure that our Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- To remove face paints simply use soap and water. It is not advised to go to bed without removing face paint. Some colors may leave a tinge to the skin; these may include red, green, blue and yellow. However, these colors tend to fade quickly.
- Some brands/colors may stain clothes if you do not pre-soak before washing. Whilst every effort will be made to protect clothing we do not accept liability/ responsibility for any damage caused to a person or their property at any time.
Please be aware that Tiaras & Pearls is a place for entertainment only; providing the appearance and feel of a spa.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- Once your party is booked and the deposit is paid, the party can only be postponed once. Based upon availability, we will gladly work with you to reserve an alternate date for your party. Should you decide to cancel your party for any reason, the deposit is non-refundable. No Exceptions.
- In the case of severe weather or unforeseen circumstances/illness, Tiaras & Pearls, Inc. reserves the rights to reschedule your party. If you choose to cancel the party due to severe weather or illness, please remember that your deposit is non-refundable. We will gladly work with you to reschedule your party for an alternate date.
- Gratuity is not included in package prices but would be greatly appreciated by our staff. We recommend a standard gratuity based upon the cost of your party package – 15% to 20% at your discretion.
- Parties are booked on a first come first served basis. We require a non-refundable deposit of half of the total cost of the party package to secure your party date. Once required deposit has been received, standard birthday party invitations bearing the Tiaras & Pearls® logo will be provided.
- The balance shall be paid on the day of your party.
- Our parties are designed with eight (8) children in mind; not to exceed ten (10).
- The average party time is 2-2 ½ hours in duration depending on party package purchased and the amount of guests involved. All guests should arrive 15 minutes before commencement of party to complete required consent forms.
- If there is a need to reschedule your party date, please contact us and a representative will assist you with selecting a new available date.
- While at Tiaras & Pearls, permission will need to be granted for us to use the image(s) and voice of your child(ren) for (DVDs, Tiaras & Pearls website, facebook.com, commercials, printed marketing materials, newspaper ads, etc.) as deemed appropriate by Tiaras & Pearls, with no limits on time or frequency of use. You must also agree that there will be no compensation of any kind for the use of said image(s) and voice now or in the future. Further, you agree to allow your child(ren) to receive face paintings along with nail polishing on fingers and toes while at Tiaras & Pearls.
- You will also agree not to take any photographs or video at any time with a camera or any other image capturing device while at Tiaras and Pearls without direct permission from its management.
Party Pictures posted on our website and/or Facebook
- Due to the numerous birthday parties hosted each week, we can only randomly select pictures to be posted on our Facebook page and website.
- We are not a daycare service, nor is it our job to discipline your child. We are entertainers and are not responsible for unruly or uncooperative children. We kindly ask that you monitor disruptive behavior and attend to any child who does not want to participate. This will greatly help us to provide the best possible party experience for you and your child.